If you have
gone through all of these pages and determined that the Master of
Science in Information Technology degree at Concordia University is
Wisconsin is a program that you are interested in, follow the steps
below to begin the program.
1. Online students should contact Prof. Michael Patch
with any academic questions. On campus students should contact Prof. Jacob Hoppe
with any academic questions.
2. On campus students should contact Michelle
with any admission or financial questions. Online students should contact Meghan Beverung
with any admission or financial questions.
International students should contact Cherise Beardsley
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-243-4294.
3. Apply for admission by filling out the Online
4. Submit the $50 application fee.
5. Submit a one page essay describing your motivation for choosing Concordia University Wisconsin as your graduate studies home and the MSIT program as your focus of study.
6. Send in your most recent resume.
7. Have two recommendations that are academic or professional in nature
using the Recommendation
. Recommendation letters on letterhead may be submitted
also need to have completed and sent in.
8. Submit any official transcripts from all previous college
9. Await results of admission process.